Google
 
Web cipto-kh.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What's next in this small world?

Sometimes I often think what will happen in the future, and sometimes it become a reality.
For example when I was still in primary school (in 5 grade), I always thinking about car design, at that time a car had a "slim" body (didn't had aerodynamic body) and I think it's not a good design. Then, I ask to my father why it had a bad design? and why not follow the design of jetplane that I always saw from the cartoon movie? After 14 years, there is much car that have a wider body in the bottom (like Nissan Xtrail, Honda CRV, Toyota Fortuner, that now we called it SUV). If I bring my draft (when I was in primary school, I like to draw a car or plane according to my imagination) to Honda/Toyota, were they want to receive a primary school kid's design?? hehehehe. Sometimes a child is more imaginative than adult.

What about now? I think in the future the ability of gadget (like handphone) will increase so much with WebOS as the basis (not CiptOS ^_^). What about your dream?

No comments: