Google
 
Web cipto-kh.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Customer Service

Yesterday arround 07.00 pm, I went to small restaurant near of my house. That restaurant is selling my favourite food there is "gurami bakar" ("gurami" fish), hmmm... yummy and the price is average and can take away. For the first time I go to there, I have a good impression, it's about their service because after I buying that food and want to go home, there is one waitress open the door and say thank you before I leave that restaurant, although there is no boss at the moment. It's a simple thing, but it has a good impression for me. When I came to that restaurant for the second time, I still have that special service (the waitress open the door and say thank you before I leave). I'm still impressed.

But when I came for the third time I did not have that special service again. I'm surprise but I just keep silent. When I came to that restaurant for the first and second time I didn't brought any stuff except that "gurami" fish, but in the third time I brought many stuff from the supermarket and I still had to open the door by myself. Wew... I really disappointed because the waitress only watched me (not trying to help me open the door).

From the real story above, we can think that service is really important if we want to keep a good relationship with our customer. But how about if we have a really bad customer? I think we can avoid it using a polite or diplomatic way.

1 comment:

dudy said...

mungkin anda lupa satu hal
"tip" mungkin"