Google
 
Web cipto-kh.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Improve yourself

Improve yourself, I think we can answer it with "I already smarter than when I was 5 years old". Yes it's true, but it's only our knowledge. How about our personality? Does it improve than 1 or 2 years ago? I doubt we can do that in a short time. It's really difficult to change our personality for a short time, but if we can make it for more better personality, why not? In this life, we can reach success in career not just depend of our intelligent but also our personality. I hope we all can improve our personality as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»