Google
 
Web cipto-kh.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sad.......

In this article I want to talk about the prospect of the programmer job in Indonesia. Hmm.... I think in Indonesia, the level of programmer is still below the doctor profession, maybe they assume the programmer is the same with computer technician or AC techniciant or refrigerator technician hehehhee. When I was still in university I have ask to my lecturer about the fee of making inventory program which is consist of buying transaction, selling transaction, opname transaction, selling retur, buying retur, and this program only for single warehouse, single size & single currency with an ordinary report and omzet report. My lecturer say that it cost about 4 million rupiah!! But after I graduate, to sell that Inventory program for 4 million is difficult, if there is anyone want to buy from me about 3 million is very lucky for me, and there is a person or small company that sold 500 thousand only for inventory program. Yeah.. the price difference is too big, maybe the program that I sold is custom program and the cheapest one is a ready program that cann't be customized, but the fact told me that the cheapest one can also be customized. Hmm.... maybe we are now in the era of cheapest things + stable product + life time guarantee. So I must follow it or maybe in Indonesia especially in Surabaya we need a programmer community which is there is a regulation that control the software price so that we are not enter the unfair competition. So the standarisation is not only for coding but also in price. What about your opinion??

No comments: