Google
 
Web cipto-kh.blogspot.com

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Da Vinci Code Phenomenon

I think this novel and film is a big phenomenon in the 2006 and still has it's power for about 10 years later. Why? Because it's about the Jesus prophet and the bible. Vatikan already has a statement that prohibit the Christian's people to believe about that story that Jesus have a daughter and married with Maria Magdalena. It's a true story or just human story? Who's know? Why I can speak like this? Because some Christian's people believe this fact, and that's why Vatikan is very angry where this film/novel can be consumed by many people arround the world. The Christian (or the other) religion is based on one prophet, that's why their prophet must be holy prophet and every fact that want to discredit their prophet are always against by their zealot.

I also have a question that the bible that we know in this time, is it a true bible? Why I can think like this? When I was a child, there is one game that my teacher teach us, it's about "sentence game". Let me explain that game. The students is divide into 2 or more groups, one group consist of 5 or more sutedents and each student in one group is stand behind the other. Then the teacher give one long sentence (eg:My father go to the office with his blue honda mobile and in the pahlawan street there is one crazy people that stand in the middle of the street and then my father's driver hit the klaxon twice but that man doesn't notice, so my father's driver go out to that crazy man and told him to away from the street but then that crazy man run into my father's mobile and he ask for some money to my father and then he walk away after my father give him one thousand and thirty nine dollar) to one student that has the most front position (give him a paper that contain that sentence and that student must memorize in 20 seconds), then that sudent in the most position whisper to the next student behind him. Do this until the last student, then the last student in each group should speak loudly about that sentence. Usually that sentence become more short or miss something or added some words from the original sentences. What about the bible that has a history about 2000 years old, and the language are translated by many people to their mother language, is it possible if we lost something that people purpose or unpurpose to lost it. What about you?

No comments: